I AM A MAJESTIC DRAWING BEAST DRAW WITH ME
WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THE WILD SKY. I REPEAT, DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THE WILD SKY.
that was the worst pun ever but im laughing
someone beat me to this joke. I feel shafted. see my point?
England, why are you dressed up as Paddington Bear?
hello! here is a post telling you how to throw your money at me
this is a new, cleaner post with a lot of reduced prices, so check it out if you were around for my last commission post! please reblog if you wanna support me without a commission, i’d really love that
i have more information on the “shsl” style commissions here. please ask me if you are confused about what each commission means, especially about the experimental stuff!
some important stuff:
- obviously, i have a right to refuse your commission for whatever reason.
- these are non-commercial, non-derivative and being offered at a price to match that. you can do anything you’d like with them as long as you don’t take credit or don’t modify them (i.e. commission a sketch, have another person color it. but you can make icons out of them and stuff)
- paypal only
- on talksprites, i am currently still working on a large batch of talksprites commissions and if you have a large batch yourself, please wait a bit before you commission me (or just go somewhere else) so i can focus on the one i have
- with the exception of homestuck, i will not draw webcomics unless you have permission from the author. anything from a small, humble, barely/non profiting author falls under this as well (such as OFF) anything else is fair game. ask me if you think whatever you’re about to commission falls under this
- everything is in A4 300dpi, which is a fuckhuge size suitable for practically any resizing you’ll ever need to do with no quality loss.
- i will not start the commission until i am paid (with exception to people i know well)
- please understand if i’m in a busy period of work (this month may get busy in fact) that i won’t be able to accept your commission for a bit! assuming it’s not large and i can accept it whenever, i’ll likely wait on accepting it until i know i’ll have free time
- i’ll cooperate with you and send you progress shots at each “stage” so you can let me know any changes before i get Too Deep. please don’t ask to make major changes in the final few stages.
- please send as many references as possible, but descriptions are absolutely fine! i’m capable of interpreting designs from very basic drawings and hopefully descriptions.
please send your information to email@example.com. include what commission you want, references, details and whatever else. don’t pay me immediately, wait until i accept. i will give you the email to send money to when i reply.
stuff i’ll draw:
- NSFW, but i won’t draw masculinity/bara dudes/etc. i’m iffy about boning, i dunno how well i can draw boning. boys and dicks and stuff are fine.
- fetishy stuff that isn’t super weird. if you need to ask me if it’s something i’ll draw but don’t wanna reveal yourself or somethin, ask me over anon and i’ll make a vague, seperate post without the ask answering yes or no. (if you were linked here by A Friend who is pointing out this stuff, the answer is yes)
- fan art and the like if it doesn’t break the above rule on webcomics
stuff i won’t draw:
- horses. horses can go fuck off
- overt masculinity/bara dudes/etc. as mentioned. boys and dicks and stuff are fine
- complicated constructed objects such as mechas. i really dislike drawing objects i can’t stylize and construe
- super out-there fetishes like pregnancy, inflation, stuff like that
- blood/gore that involves guts, organs, blood spilling out, etc. amputation/decapitation and bones are ok
okay that’s it i think!
aayyyy money is going to be hilariously unrealistically tight for the next month or so and i kind of want, uh. food. so now would be an excellent time for commissions eheh. reblogs help too.
GUYS SIGNAL BOOST THE CRAP OUTTA THIS FOR ME CALLIN IN ALL MY FAVOR TOKENS, YO
Monsters Hate The Golden Gate Bridge
"Fuck you, bridge!"
it looks too similar to Tokyo Tower
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE GOT FUN AND GAMES.
THIS AU NEEDS MORE EXPLOSIONS.
#SHARKIE#GUARDIAN SKY#AIR GUITARS#I love you Sky i swear#Are you done with Sharkie’s shit yet?#My first explosion drawing wow go me#benefit of reading rad comics#Do not trust sharkie in Hazardous places I SWEAR TO GOD SHE’LL BLOW SHIT UP#ironic for an AQUATIC god#i guess water just isnt as fun as fire hahahah
These two better be in a sitcom!
One’s a fish woman, the other’s a goddess of protection. Together, they fight crime. …And have wacky adventures with their large eyebrowed landlord and pet pink bunny!
A lot of times, the reason I post shitty art is just to see reactions from certain friends. I have great friends who give me great feedback
mainly through gross sobbings
I have always loved your silly doodles. They always seem to be so full of fun and passion. They let you just sit back and enjoy pure arty fun without having to worry about an obligation to quality. They never cease to make me giggle in amusement.
I miss getting to interact with you directly, but being able to enjoy watching you be silly and enjoying yourself should be enough.
Your art always makes my day happier :3
(your statement is also the reason why I keep getting commissions for people. Well, plus to help the artist who needs the money. Don’t worry, I’m not done with you yet!)